Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can I study translation(English to Arabic)?

yesCan I study translation(English to Arabic)?
ummm i really dont see why not? as long as you have quite a bit of faith, patience, and a strong desire...you can do anything...if you have a god you trust in...put your faith there, but i wouldn't recommend that if it isn't God himself...just my opinion..God Bless, and good luck.Can I study translation(English to Arabic)?
It is possible through net or in universities. your question needs to more clear !Can I study translation(English to Arabic)?
Yes indeed, here is a good source that teaches Arabic via podcasts: http://www.arabicpod.net

If your mother language is Arabic, then come to England where you can improve your English.

Salam

Ehab

No comments:

Post a Comment