Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is this a proper translation of English to Arabic...?

Vengeance is mine, I will repay



丕賱丕賳鬲賯丕賲 賲賳 丕賱兀賱睾丕賲 貙 賵爻賵賮 鬲爻丿丿



I used one of those online translators so i figured it wasn't accurate but I was wondering if it was close. If it's wrong could someone give me an accurate translation? Thanks for the helpIs this a proper translation of English to Arabic...?
your answer is wrong

丕賱孬兀乇 賱賷貙 爻兀賳鬲賯賲Is this a proper translation of English to Arabic...?
No! It's so wrong.



The correct one is:



丕賱丕賳鬲賯丕賲 賴賵 賲賱賰賷, 丕賳丕 爻賵賮 兀賰丕賮卅Is this a proper translation of English to Arabic...?
丕賱孬兀乇 賱賷貙 爻兀賳鬲賯賲

"al tha'ar le, sa antaqem"



-----

I don't know why is the thumbs down for, but ..



You can go to google translator, and translate the following words from Arabic to English to make sure:



丕賱孬兀乇 here 丕賱賭 is like "the" in English, so translate 孬兀乇 .. the result is = "Revenge" = "Vengeance"



賱賷 the result is "mine"



爻賭 is a shortcut for 爻賵賮 , so translate the second one and you'll get the result "will"



In Arabic you don't always have to say "I", it is understood from the context.



兀賳鬲賯賲 will result in "Avenged"

No comments:

Post a Comment