Saturday, February 18, 2012

I need help with an English to Arabic translation.?

In honor of my late father and grandfather, I would like to hand paint a quote in Arabic script on my wall. My family on my father's side is from Egypt, but I never had the chance to learn with my father.. I would like it if someone could help me translate the following two quotes?



"A chameleon does not leave one tree until he is sure of another."

"Loose lips sink ships."



I'm not sure which I want, so I posted both.



Any help would be greatly appreciated!I need help with an English to Arabic translation.?
"A chameleon does not leave one tree until he is sure of another" means
"?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????"

"Loose lips sink ships" means literally "?????? ???????? ???? ????? / ?????? ????? ?????? ???? ?????" but if you mean revealing secrets cause problems, then it would be "??? ????? ??????? ???? ???????."

And if you want to say (s)he can't keep a secret, you can say this "?? ?? ???? ????" he can't keep a secret, or "?? ?? ???? ????" she can't keep a secret in standard Arabic―eloquent.

If you want "Loose lips sink ships." in colloquial Arabic, let me know.I need help with an English to Arabic translation.?
Well, you can say "howa mabyetbalsh fe boa'o folah(for a male)/heya mabeytbalsh fe boa'aha folah(for a female)" And that means (s)he can't keep a secret, or s(he) always reveals secrets.



I wrote it in Franco-Arabic because we don't use Arabic letters in saying this stuff.

Report Abuse

I need help with an English to Arabic translation.?
google has an excellent translation device, check it out, its just copy and paste
  • textfree pinger
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment