Saturday, February 18, 2012

I would like to know the translation from english to arabic for "Midnight Star" and spell it in english?

When I go to an online traslator it always spells it in arabic which I cannot pronounce. I raise Egyptian Arabian Horses and I would like to use Midnight Star as a name.I would like to know the translation from english to arabic for "Midnight Star" and spell it in english?
Najm = star

Muntasaf =middle

Al-Layl = night



so

midnight star =najm muntasaf al-layl

????? ????????? ???????I would like to know the translation from english to arabic for "Midnight Star" and spell it in english?
Najen muntasaf al-layel : Midnight star



you shouyld be able to spell it like this:



Najen (as it is)

Mun (moon) - ta - saf

Al- layeel



hope it helpsI would like to know the translation from english to arabic for "Midnight Star" and spell it in english?
Mona is right...



Najm muntasaf Al- layl= ??? ????? ?????



star= Najm



midnight= muntasaf

No comments:

Post a Comment