Saturday, February 18, 2012

English to Arabic Translation help?

I'm trying to learn these lines to better converse with people..



"I moved to Saudi Arabia in April. My friend helped me in getting a job in Saudi. Now, I am learning Arabic everyday, eating great Arab food, and working at a job I love. It's wonderful."

--------------------------------------…

one more

--------------------------------------…

"by the way, I removed many people who I had not talked to in a long time off of my facebook account. I think I was removing people in a hurry and I accidentally deleted you. When I realized I was too embarrassed to re-add you because I was worried what you might think. I hope you do not mind, and I am sorry." - (this is to a female by the way.)



Thanks for all the help i can get!English to Arabic Translation help?
Peace be unto you,

let me try my best:

by the way asker, can you read Arabic?

Asker, its Arabian food :)

Translation:

?????? ??? ???????? ??????? ?? ?????. ??? ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ????????. ????? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ????. ??? ????.

Second one:

?????? ??????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ????? ???. ??? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ????????? ???? ???? ????? ??????. ????? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ????????. ????? ?? ??????? ?????? ????.

Hope this helps Asker ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment