Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Translation help from English to Arabic?

I would like to get a tattoo in Arabic script but I desperately need help with the translation. I don't trust the various translation websites around the Internet because most of the times there are things wrong with the translation such as grammar, etc. If anyone can help me translate the following into Arabic, it'll be greatly appreciated.



See no evil

Hear no evil

Speak no evil

God's son



Thanks in advance.Translation help from English to Arabic?
first of all, it's better not to make that permenenat tattoo, you can write there statments on a bracelet.



Secoundly, God has no sons.



here is the translation:

賱丕 鬲賳馗乇 廿賱賶 丕賱卮乇

or 賱丕 鬲賳馗乇 廿賱賶 丨乇丕賲



賱丕 鬲爻鬲賲毓 廿賱賶 丕賱卮乇

or 賱丕 鬲爻鬲賲毓 廿賱賶 丨乇丕賲



賱丕 鬲鬲賰賱賲 丕賱卮乇

or 賱丕 鬲鬲賰賱賲 丕賱丨乇丕賲



I prefer the second one (after "or") as it has a good sound in Arabic, and has a better meaning.



Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment