Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is this English to Arabic translation correct? "Sober".?

I've always wanted to get "Sober" tattooed on me, it's a song by Tool that means a lot to me. Well I always wanted to get it in Arabic, love their lettering. So I did some research and came across this:

乇夭賷賳

I would love to know if this is indeed the right way to spell "Sober", any help would be appreciated.Is this English to Arabic translation correct? "Sober".?
if Sober means showing no excessive or extreme qualities of fancy, emotion, or prejudice

then 乇夭賷賳 is the word

if Sober means not drunk. there there is no such word in arabic refers to it.but you can use the word "乇夭賷賳" because it mean it means the person is too wise to do such stupid thing such as getting drunk,Is this English to Arabic translation correct? "Sober".?
Yup its 乇夭賷賳

Go for it and get that tatoo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment