Saturday, February 18, 2012

English to Arabic translation?

As bizarre as this may sound,I need to know how to say "You are beautiful. I will make you my mate(or make you mine) one day." to a male in romanized Arabic.

It's for something I'm writing. ThanksEnglish to Arabic translation?
Hey there!



There are many translations, way to many depending on which dialect you want. Each Arab country has a different way of saying it, but I will give you the standard Arabic that is understood among all.



The translation will be (Arabic written from right to left):



.兀賳鬲 噩賲賷賱. 爻兀噩毓賱賰 賱賷 賷賵賲丕 賲賳 丕賱兀賷丕賲



Anta Jameel. Sa-Aj3aluka Li Yowman Min AlAyyam.



You are beautiful. I will make you mine one day.



The '3' represents an Arabic sound that doesn't exist in the English language. It is like the sound of 'a' in "cat", but the sound must come from the lowest part of your throat.



Hope this helped! Let me know if you have other questions =]English to Arabic translation?
Rumaitha is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment