Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is there a website that does translation from english into LEVANTINE (arabic) dialect?

I need to translate some things into 3ammiia, but all sites I find will only give me words in Fusha. What shoud I do?Is there a website that does translation from english into LEVANTINE (arabic) dialect?
I don't think there is any, but as May said you can post another question and say in which dialect you want it :)

I can help you with Palestinian and Lebanese accents..Is there a website that does translation from english into LEVANTINE (arabic) dialect?
Thank God there are no web-based translators for ineloquent Arabic accents. Just say what you want in eloquent Arabic (Fusha). Why would you want to use Arabic slang terms?

This is so sad.



If you still want "A'amiya," you can send it to some people, they will translate it in Arabic slang terms.Is there a website that does translation from english into LEVANTINE (arabic) dialect?
Unfortunately no. But u can post whatever needs translation on Yahoo Answers and ask that it be translated to Lebanese Arabic.

%26amp; If it's private u can email me, and I'll translate it for u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment