Wednesday, February 15, 2012

English to ARABIC translation?

Can you translate these English sentences to Arabic? Do not forget to say your dialect. Moroccan, Palestinian dialects or standart arabic are highly welcome. If there are any gender differences please write both forms and answers should be in both alphabets latin and arabic, shukran soo much.



"Honey, just call him and tell him to call me as soon as possible."



"Darling, come on. Let's have some fun."



"I can't talk right now, there are ones here whom I wouldn't like to hear my conversation."



"I can't believe you did this!"



"Are we going or not?"English to ARABIC translation?
%26lt;%26lt; trust me you don’t wanna depend on google translating all the time coz some time it just doesn’t make any sense just like the first answer



ok



it is in standard Arabic

man/women is talking to women

"Honey, just call him and tell him to call me as soon as possible."

?????, ??? ????? ???? ? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????

ya asal , fagat etasele alayh wa akhbereh an yatasela alayna fe agrab waqat momken

m/w is talking to

?????, ??? ???? ???? ? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????

ya asal , fagat etasel alayh wa akhberh an yatasela alayna fe agrab waqat momken

______________________________



m/n to w

"Darling, come on. Let's have some fun."

?????? ????? .??????

azezati ta'ali falnamrah

m/n to m

????? ???? .??????

azezi ta'al falnamrah

_________________________



both genders

"I can't talk right now, there are ones here whom I wouldn't like to hear my conversation."

?? ?????? ?????? ???? , ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??????

la astate'a atahadoth alan . honaka mn la argab fe an yastamea ela hadethena



_______________________________



both genders

"I can't believe you did this!"

?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???

la yomkenoni an osadqa anaka fa'alta hatha



_____________________________



both genders

"Are we going or not?"

???? ?????? ?? ?? ?

a nahno thahebon am la





but if you can’t pronounce it correctly unless you hear itEnglish to ARABIC translation?
Honey, just call him and tell him to call me as soon as possible

Ans: ????? ? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????



Darling, come on. Let's have some fun

Ans: ????? ? ????. ????? ??? ?????



I can't talk right now, there are ones here whom I wouldn't like to hear my conversation

Ans: ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???????



I can't believe you did this!

Ans:?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???!





Are we going or not?

Ans: ??? ?????? ?? ???



you can use Google Translate



http://translate.google.com/#en|ar|Are%2…

No comments:

Post a Comment