Saturday, February 18, 2012

English to Arabic translation plz?

hey so plz do not use Google translator or any translators etc only native/fluent speakers plz oh and sorry for my bad english

"Hey baby listen i dont want another day to pass by without me telling you and showing you how much i love you and that i dont want to be with anyone else except you.You always make my day when its not going so well and always know when i am mad or angry and you always know how to make me happy. Also when in the middle of a conversation you randomly whisper to me "I LOVE YOU" . you always end up saying you love me more but thats just not possible because you mean everything to me. My life without you is just like.. ocean with no water... human without a heart.. its just not right.I wanna be with you for the rest of my life because i know its right and your perfect you showed me what love really is about .you are the best thing that has happened to me and i dont know what i would do if i lost you anyways i just wanted to let you know... I LOVE YOUEnglish to Arabic translation plz?
fyi, google translates 90% of the grammar is totally wrong, its more like a 'word' translator so dont put the whole sentence in if possible lol

No comments:

Post a Comment