Saturday, February 18, 2012

English to Arabic Translation please?

ok so i wanna send this to my bf but i wanna send it in arabic

translate the following plz:





Hey baby good morning how are you today i hope u slept good and had sweet dreams and i also hope u woke up good and ur not tired and inshallah(hopefully) you wont get tired at work i now that u slept late cuz u were talking to me ok baby wallah u will never be able to imagine the love that i feel for you i sweat i give all the blood from my veins for you without thinking it even a second i swear im the luckiest girl in the world for having you as my love i swear every time i talk to you i forget about all the bad things in my life your the best part of my day and my life i swear when i talk to you the whole world stops because i cant think of anything else and all day im thinking about you and i always dream of you i cant wait to be able to see you my life was nothing until you came in it everybody says that no one can have it all and thats true but you can always have what you need and what i want and need is you my love after i have you i swear i dont need anything else to be happy in this life baby u r the most amazing person i have ever met before i knew you i never knew it was possible to love somebody as much as i live you i swear this world isnt big enough to fit all my live for you and this world isnt enough for you, u deserve way better than this world i swear i miss you everyday more and more my heart cant take it anymore i want to see you ,i have to see you, i need to see you , baby i love you to death and i swear nothing in this world can separate me from you maybe it can physically but never emotionally love you take care bye!



thanks plz translate this and plz dont use google translator it doesnt work and plz tell me you source thanksEnglish to Arabic Translation please?
I can do it for you, but I need to know if this letter is for a man or a woman?English to Arabic Translation please?
It would probably be lot easier to translate if it was written in correct English grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment