Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need some English to Arabic translation...?

Hi there. I'm writing a book, in which there is a radical anti Muslim group based somewhere in the middle east. I want to call this group "God's Traitors" or something to that affect, but seeing as how I am not an Arabic speaker, it's a little difficult. Can anyone help? I have found plenty of English to Arabic translators on the web, but I have yet to find one that gives you not only the Arabic spelling, but the english pronunciation aswell. Thanks in advance! I hope I do not offend anyone!I need some English to Arabic translation...?
No worries, what do u want translated?



God's traitors?



In Arabic, that would be: 禺賵賳丞 丕賱賱賴 - Pronounced as "Khawanat-ellah"



If u need any more help, feel free to message me.I need some English to Arabic translation...?
I don't know what you mean?

You want the English translation of something in Arabic that you already know what is says in English?
  • spelling dictionary
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment